The Upper St. Clair Township Library, a busy suburban library is seeking a friendly and energetic adult services librarian.
Job duties will include working at public service desks, teaching digital literacy classes, doing designated collection development work, and other tasks as assigned.
- Be available to work shifts and weekends
- Be customer service oriented with excellent people skills
- Have a strong team attitude
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Possess exceptional digital literacy skills
- Federal Criminal background check, PA criminal record check and PA child abuse history clearances must be obtained upon employment.
A Masters in Library and Information Science required.
Cataloging knowledge/skill/aptitude/interest is a plus.
Mondays 1-9 p.m.,
Thursdays 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
2-3 weekend days every month
Weekend days are Saturday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Sunday 12:30 – 5 p.m.
No Phone Calls Please
Equal Opportunity Employer