The Borough of Coraopolis is seeking a highly motivated and energetic Library Director to design and implement services and programs offered by the Library.
- Provide patrons with excellent customer service and assistance in person, over the phone or electronically
- Develop relationships with community groups
- Direct Library
- Commitment to provide and develop high quality customer service by the staff
- Perform overall daily maintenance of the library to include ordering, cataloging, classifying, circulation and maintaining all library periodicals, books and materials
- Maintain, organize and supervise the circulation of library materials
- Supervise and train library aides
- Assist in preparation of library budget
- Prepare and submit reports as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Library Sciences or related field or provisional, professional Librarian Certification required
- Must have overall knowledge of library operation, procedures and structure as evidenced in work experience
Applications may be found on the Borough of Coraopolis website http://coraopolispa.com/ or may be picked up in the Borough Office. Please return applications by email or in person at the Borough Office by November 17, 2017.