8.00/hour hire. Bump to 9.00/hour at 3 month review. Pay range 8.00/hour – 15.00/hour
Educational Requirement: High School Diploma.
Certification Requirements: Must be able to get all child clearances
Physical requirements: Must be able to stand for up to 5 hours at a time and to 30 pounds.
General Job Description: Library clerks are responsible for customer service, collection and facility maintenance.
- Assist customers in locating materials.
- Checking books in and out for customers
- Basic clerical tasks
- Collection maintenance including shelving, weeding etc
- Library maintenance including dusting, mopping, sweeping, windows etc
- Assistance with program preparation
- Processing new books for collection
- Other tasks as assigned