POSITION SUMMARY: Manager of general office operations.
- Serves as office receptionist including directing calls and receiving and routing mail.
- Prepares and sends correspondence, reports, and other documents through mail, fax, delivery system, or as e-mail attachments. Retains and files copies as needed.
- Manages director’s calendar and schedules appointments as requested.
- Coordinates arrangements for various meetings.
- Coordinates registration and travel arrangements on behalf of staff for workshops and conferences.
- Maintains general office files and documentation required for annual audits.
- Coordinates new employee documentation.
- Attends evening meetings of the Board (six to eight annually) and General Membership meetings (three annually); takes minutes; prepares informational packets as needed.
- Orders and maintains supplies and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- Serves as first contact point for vendors, insurance brokers, and other outside organizations.
- Performs basic data entry for accounts payable under direction of accounting staff.
- Minimum of high school education or GED.
- At least five years of experience in comparable office administrative position.
- Experience in filing methods, taking minutes, and recordkeeping.
- Proficient in Microsoft products including Word and Excel.
- Basic working knowledge of computer operations.
- Valid PA driver’s license.
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Must be high-energy, self-directed worker comfortable with multi-tasking.
- Team player.
- Customer service oriented.
Competitive wage and partial benefits.
Send resume, cover letter and 3 professional references by September 4 to: email@example.com