The Sewickley Public Library is accepting applications for the position of part time Teen Department Assistant. The applicant must enjoy and respect teens between the ages of 11- 18.
- Teen services programming and outreach including occasional evening and weekend events
- Relationship building with teen patrons
- Work with community partners including schools
- YA Collection maintenance
- Understand the technology needs of teen patrons
- Assists patrons of all ages in the use of library services, equipment and facilities
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Performs other duties as required
Residents of the Quaker Valley School District and surrounding region make extensive use of the library and the services the staff provide. We are seeking a dedicated professional with a strong commitment to customer service. Good communication, planning and organizational skills a must. The applicant must provide Act 34 Criminal Record Check, Act 151 Child Abuse History and FBI Fingerprint Clearances upon offer of employment.
Approximately 12 hours per week, $12 per hour
Applications will be accepted until an appropriate candidate has been identified. Interviews begin March 25, 2019.
Send cover letter and resume to:
Emily Fear, Head of Teen Services
Sewickley Public Library 500 Thorn Street
Sewickley, PA 15143
Or email: feare@eiNetwork.net
Sewickley Public Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer