The Coraopolis Memorial Library is seeking friendly applicants for a part-time Circulation Clerk position. The Circulation Clerk handles all transactions for patrons at the circulation desk which include: scanning in/scanning out materials, issuing library cards, assisting patrons on the computer, providing copy/fax services, shelving materials, answering the telephone, and aiding with library programs. Training will be provided. Applicants should be personable, organized, and have the ability to work with a diverse community.
- Must be available to work one day shift (9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.), two evenings (5:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.), and an occasional Saturday (9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.)
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- Computer skills required
- Able to move or lift up to 25 pounds and push a loaded book truck
- Excellent customer service
- Experience working with the general public
- Ability to stretch, lift, bend, and remain standing for long periods of time
- Must possess or will obtain PA Child Abuse, PA Criminal History, and FBI Fingerprinting Criminal Background check upon offer of employment
Interested applicants should complete an employment application through the Borough of Coraopolis.